servo75

Barnstorming in Congress Infinity

8 posts in this topic

I notice that when doing a barnstorming activity, it doesn't appear  on the calendar until I go to a different screen/week and then go back to it.  Also how do we "delete" a barnstorming activity, since the X logo seems to be missing.  Anyone else noticing this?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, servo75 said:

I notice that when doing a barnstorming activity, it doesn't appear  on the calendar until I go to a different screen/week and then go back to it.  Also how do we "delete" a barnstorming activity, since the X logo seems to be missing.  Anyone else noticing this?

I hadn't actually noticed before, but now that you mention it...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Patine said:

I hadn't actually noticed before, but now that you mention it...

same.

I'll tag Anthony (@admin_270)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately, I also notice that  the date and command points never update on the main screen, it always says CP 55/70, August 1, even weeks into the campaign.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My guess is that this has been fixed with the latest game engine updates, which will be ported to Congress Infinity with its next update. I have noted this to double-check.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update: I just started testing my Senate 2018 campaign and that problem does not seem to be there.  I've tested with House races both my own and official ones, so it seems maybe the problem is limited to House.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, servo75 said:

Update: I just started testing my Senate 2018 campaign and that problem does not seem to be there.  I've tested with House races both my own and official ones, so it seems maybe the problem is limited to House.

I wonder how (and if) the error will apply to custom CI scenarios dealing with non-U.S. Congressional elections (the majority of my custom CI plans).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Patine said:

I wonder how (and if) the error will apply to custom CI scenarios dealing with non-U.S. Congressional elections (the majority of my custom CI plans).

Reichstag 1871, please

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now