Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jas82007

Any Way to Adjust Ad Types?

6 posts in this topic

Hi, am playing the 1956 user created Scenario and like it, however- the only ads the game will create are newspaper ads. I can see that for a game set in the 1920's or so that would be vaid. I was alive back in 1956 and I can attest, there were TV and radio ads, lots of them. I cannot change this using the campaign editor. Any way to accomplish this? 

26 minutes ago, jas82007 said:

Hi, am playing the 1956 user created Scenario and like it, however- the only ads the game will create are newspaper ads. I can see that for a game set in the 1920's or so that would be vaid. I was alive back in 1956 and I can attest, there were TV and radio ads, lots of them. I cannot change this using the campaign editor. Any way to accomplish this? 

you need can edit manually in paste of scenarios or copy and cole ads file of most recent scenario

Sorry, not following that reply.  I find no way to edit ad selection types. Anyone that can walk me through this?  

On 17/04/2017 at 2:36 PM, jas82007 said:

Sorry, not following that reply.  I find no way to edit ad selection types. Anyone that can walk me through this?  

copy ads from recent scenario its more easy

28 minutes ago, victor1313 said:

copy ads from recent scenario its more easy

You rely too much on copying/pasting @victor1313, as seen in your own scenarios. You really need to work on inputing relevant and updated information personally, as a lot of your scenarios have outdated items copied/pasted from other scenarios that are not, in fact, current in the scenario you're doing. it's something you need to work on.

17 hours ago, Patine said:

You rely too much on copying/pasting @victor1313, as seen in your own scenarios. You really need to work on inputing relevant and updated information personally, as a lot of your scenarios have outdated items copied/pasted from other scenarios that are not, in fact, current in the scenario you're doing. it's something you need to work on.

yep i will update that errors or dated i used 72 originals and 80 originals [ more hard because have much errors]