President Garrett Walker

Her Highness, Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton, Empress of the United States 2005-2025

130 posts in this topic

Election 2020 Update (9:31 PM)

President Clinton has won @LokiLoki22's home state of Ohio by 6.2 percentage points.

At this minute:

Clinton/Castro: 47.6%, 254 EV

Abbott/French: 45.7%, 175 EV

Petersen/Kokesh: 6.2%, 0 EV

PRESIDENT CLINTON WINS UNPRECEDENTED FIFTH TERM

President Hillary Clinton and her Vice President, Julian Castro, have defeated Texas Governor Greg Abbott and his running mate David French. Clinton won a convincing 50.1% of the vote, and beat Abbott by 7 points. Austin Petersen did better than expected at first, but later fizzled out to about where he was expected to. Kanye/Spacey was not the spoiler he was feared to be by some, winning just 1% of the vote. 

Millions of people have already taken to the streets to protest what conservative writer (and Abbott's running mate) David French of the National Review is calling "a tyrannical abuse of power the likes of which America has never seen."

Capture.PNG

Is she going to have a secret clone that will allow her to continue to run after death?

23 hours ago, jvikings1 said:

Is she going to have a secret clone that will allow her to continue to run after death?

IDK probably by there aren't any 2024 scenarios so I'm finished with this

20 hours ago, Bruce Fischer said:

IDK probably by there aren't any 2024 scenarios so I'm finished with this

Maybe whenever I'm not preoccupied with my Jim Gilmore custom scenario I can make one for you in 2024.