QuickHead555

What would your ideal 'Be President' Game be?

92 posts in this topic

"Shadow President" from the 90's is the best I've played. A modern reboot of it would be the best route IMHO if 270soft ever makes a game like OP describes.

8 hours ago, Sanser2016 said:

Would anyone still be interested in joining http://oppressive.games/power/ its been reset and definitely needs new blood!

I joined it when it first came out, and I liked it for a few weeks. However, it seems like both party's were run by idiots in their national committees. The DNC chair was power hungry as hell and abused his position, and the Republican were far too neo-nazi esque and disorganized for my taste :P How are things there nowadays?

20 hours ago, Sanser2016 said:

Would anyone still be interested in joining http://oppressive.games/power/ its been reset and definitely needs new blood!

Just joined. Looks interesting. Hopped into a VA senate race where I've got 0%, too.

31 minutes ago, Sanser2016 said:

Well its best to join a discord @SirLagsalottthey help with organisation

I've used Discord maybe once. Do you have a link to the one used in that game?

Just make sure this game doesn't involve completely unrealistic stuff like another country hacking the campaign's e-mail, or some disgraced ex-congressman's sex scandal causing a controversial FBI investigation to be re-opened at the last minute.

There are a few reddit based games that I enjoy.

On 4/27/2017 at 10:12 PM, CalebsParadox said:

I joined it when it first came out, and I liked it for a few weeks. However, it seems like both party's were run by idiots in their national committees. The DNC chair was power hungry as hell and abused his position, and the Republican were far too neo-nazi esque and disorganized for my taste :P How are things there nowadays?

Form a third party screw the two party system,

43 minutes ago, Presidentinsertname said:

Form a third party screw the two party system,

It's an online game. 

Just now, CalebsParadox said:

It's an online game. 

but could you form a third party I am in a uk polticial roleplay and that happen twice. 

4 minutes ago, Presidentinsertname said:

but could you form a third party I am in a uk polticial roleplay and that happen twice. 

In the game, yes, you can form a third party. The GOP just became the third party in that game after the Libertarians displaced them for second.