QuickHead555

What would your ideal 'Be President' Game be?

92 posts in this topic

"Shadow President" from the 90's is the best I've played. A modern reboot of it would be the best route IMHO if 270soft ever makes a game like OP describes.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sanser2016 said:

Would anyone still be interested in joining http://oppressive.games/power/ its been reset and definitely needs new blood!

I joined it when it first came out, and I liked it for a few weeks. However, it seems like both party's were run by idiots in their national committees. The DNC chair was power hungry as hell and abused his position, and the Republican were far too neo-nazi esque and disorganized for my taste :P How are things there nowadays?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Sanser2016 said:

Would anyone still be interested in joining http://oppressive.games/power/ its been reset and definitely needs new blood!

Just joined. Looks interesting. Hopped into a VA senate race where I've got 0%, too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Sanser2016 said:

Well its best to join a discord @SirLagsalottthey help with organisation

 

I've used Discord maybe once. Do you have a link to the one used in that game?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just make sure this game doesn't involve completely unrealistic stuff like another country hacking the campaign's e-mail, or some disgraced ex-congressman's sex scandal causing a controversial FBI investigation to be re-opened at the last minute.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are a few reddit based games that I enjoy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2017 at 10:12 PM, CalebsParadox said:

I joined it when it first came out, and I liked it for a few weeks. However, it seems like both party's were run by idiots in their national committees. The DNC chair was power hungry as hell and abused his position, and the Republican were far too neo-nazi esque and disorganized for my taste :P How are things there nowadays?

Form a third party screw the two party system,

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Presidentinsertname said:

Form a third party screw the two party system,

It's an online game. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CalebsParadox said:

It's an online game. 

but could you form a third party I am in a uk polticial roleplay and that happen twice. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Presidentinsertname said:

but could you form a third party I am in a uk polticial roleplay and that happen twice. 

In the game, yes, you can form a third party. The GOP just became the third party in that game after the Libertarians displaced them for second.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now